Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Chapter 1: The Shogun's Revenge

And...now.

Hello! My name is Careen Ingle, and I make cartoons.

Over the next year, I will be making my thesis film, so that I may become a real adult. I will be chronicling the endeavor, from original concept to finished product, right here! Just for you!

About me:

I'm currently a junior studying animation at the University of Southern California. I'm proficient in traditional hand-drawn animation, Adobe After Effects, and stop motion, and I'm in the process of learning Maya.

I'm originally from Los Gatos, California. I once convinced a group of teenagers in DC that I lived in a house made of old surfboards, which is a lie.

Contrary to popular belief, I did not misspell my own name.


Me.

That's all I've got for you right now, but if you'd like to watch a film, may I recommend Map?



1 comment:

  1. These all sound really funny - and definitely your style. I want to say you should go with #1 - because it's your favorite. After that I like carb detective.

    You'd have to change Grenier to "anonymous grungy celebrity"

    K

    ReplyDelete