Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Animation Sampler #3

Hey all.

Some of the shots I finished this week come one after the other, so I can finally show you an actual sequence:


Over thirty seconds of animation in about a week. Feels good!

The timing isn't necessarily final, but I think it works here. It might need some tweaks once other shots have been put around it. I may also smooth out the transitions between some of the shots, especially the Darby ones.

Now, as of exporting the cut, I noticed a continuity error. I'll fix it later. See if you can spot it!

There's also a better, larger version on Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/35566415

3 comments:

  1. Are you referring to Rhonda raising her right hand in the first shot and cutting to a reverse shot of her left hand raised?

    This looks great Careen! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Nice catch. I'll think of a way to fix it.

    And thanks! Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't find the continuity error until I read Sheila's comment. It's looking great!

    ReplyDelete