Sunday, September 4, 2011

Chapter 2: The Rockin' Sousaphones Ride Again

I'm a senior now. Crazy.

Ah! So much to do. This coming week, I plan to do a new, revised animatic, as well as try to lock in my voice actors. I also need to make a schedule. Fun stuff. 

Anyways, here's the new board sequence for the new middle. 

I've removed the part from the original boards where everybody's kicking each other. It wasn't living up to my standards. Instead, once night falls, we'll pretty much go straight to the hallucination sequence (Which has also had a few shots cut, to keep the pace from dragging). This sequence here directly follows that.






I'm going to push the composition on a lot of these shots later, specifically the upshots. Right now I'm just getting them down for the story's sake.

Not really sure how I'm going to frame that part where Malcolm's launched onto the couch. It might have to be broken up into multiple shots.

I'm still thinking of what to do for the small part between the end of this sequence and when they wake up in the morning.

The ending will stay basically the same, story-wise, but with the shots re-framed to accommodate the addition of Malcolm.

No comments:

Post a Comment