Monday, October 10, 2011

Casting

I put out a casting call about a week and a half ago, and the response was much larger than I anticipated. I got 60 Malcolms, 43 Jameses, 66 Darbys, and 139 Rhondas. That's about 100 more Rhondas than I would have expected. I'm still sifting through voice reels.

James, Darby, and Rhonda have been cast, but I'm still looking for a Malcolm. I have a few table reads scheduled for this week. If anybody has any recommendations, send 'em my way!

Other than that, production is going along smoothly. I'm still in the layout phase, so there isn't a whole lot to look at. Still, here are some of those 'colored line' layouts that everybody seems to like:







1 comment:

  1. Surprised about all the responses you received. I think you're biggest challenge is just combing through all of them in making your final choice.

    Everything looks great at this point. The shots are very dynamic and everything seems to be in the right place. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete